Market Research Job in East Providence, Rhode Island : RI 02914
Looking for Market Research Jobs? See currently available Market Research job openings on market-research.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
market-research.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any market research job . We provide job resources for Market Research positions throughout the industry. market-research.jobs.net also provides Market Research jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Market Research by either city or state.
market-research.jobs.net is a market research job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Market Research jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your market research job search on market-research.jobs.net today.
Account Executive - Aus - Rhode Island
Account Executive - Aus - Rhode Island Job DescriptionOverview:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for an Account Executive in “Rhode Island and MA,
- Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
- Research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
- Present Aramark’s whole-product solutions
- Build strong customer relationships and close sales
- Conduct competitive market analysis and other sales-related research
- Earn competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
- Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and contact-management software such as Salesforce, ACT, etc.
- Willing to travel, including some overnight travel
- A valid driver’s license
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
East Providence Market Research Job