Market Research Job in Charlotte, North Carolina : NC 28204
Looking for Market Research Jobs? See currently available Market Research job openings on market-research.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
market-research.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any market research job . We provide job resources for Market Research positions throughout the industry. market-research.jobs.net also provides Market Research jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Market Research by either city or state.
market-research.jobs.net is a market research job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Market Research jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your market research job search on market-research.jobs.net today.
Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst Job Description
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Well-established, reputable law firm with 22 years of success in the Carolinas.
- One of the leading firms in the country in the personal injury/workers compensation arena
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER:
- Ability to experience explosive growth with a successful firm
- Highly competitive compensation package and benefits
- Chance to work with highly professional staff
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Beautiful offices in historic Myers Park area of Charlotte
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Conduct primary and secondary market research and client review
- Translating raw data collected into coherent information about client behavior and trends to create marketing strategies and campaigns
- Execute website analysis and search engine optimization.
- Monitor Metrics of the Response rates and measure the cost of and the metrics of every case acquisition
- Leverage and manage relationships with vendors and/ or in house staff
- Meet and properly vet, monitor and constantly evaluate the effectiveness of the firm’s online strategy
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years related Marketing experience
- Well-versed in web analytics and SEO best practices
- Ability to interpret market data and elaborate on demonstrated client behaviors and trends to benefit the marketing function
- Working knowledge of online advertising and promotional strategy
- Experience managing and leveraging external vendor and agency relationships
- Strong analytical skills, process-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and handle urgent requests on short notice
Charlotte Market Research Job