market-research.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any market research job . We provide job resources for Market Research positions throughout the industry. market-research.jobs.net also provides Market Research jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Market Research by either city or state.
market-research.jobs.net is a market research job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Market Research jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your market research job search on market-research.jobs.net today.
QA - Quality Control, Other
Lab Technician / Quality Assurance I Job Description
Job Title: Lab Technician/Quality Assurance I
Location: Irvine CA
Duration: 12 months contract
Required Skills: Sample analysis, FDA and ISO audit
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for Lab Technician/Quality Assurance I based out of Irvine CA
• Perform basic quality assurance by performing simple, standard analysis on samples.
• Thoroughly document results in compliance with site requirements.
• Entry Level position that requires an Associates Degree/Bachelors Degree or 0-2 years of equivalent experience.
Irvine Market Research Job
Apply to this Irvine Market Research Job
Lab Technician / Quality Assurance I Job Requirements
Responsibilities (fundamental job duties):
• Actively engage in R&D new product development and sustaining engineering project teams.
• Prepare experimental plans, execute experiments, and document and communicate experiment results.
• Perform product and component functional and integrity testing as directed.
• Support product complaint investigations and root cause determination.
• Perform data analyses and reports as directed.
• Provide assistance during FDA and ISO audits as needed.
• Ensure all actions comply with good lab practices.
• Be proficient in document control systems to retrieve documents (e.g. protocols, reports, specifications) as needed.
• Be familiar with product designs and functions to actively engage in new product development and sustain engineering projects.
• Be proficient in computer applications for data collection and documentation.
• Complete all training as required for assigned roles and responsibilities.
• Performs all other related duties as directed by management.
• Participate in special projects, as required.
Please send your updated word format resume along with your best contact details to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 201-244-4303
BSC Solutions Inc., is a Global IT Solution provider headquartered in Troy, Michigan with operations in the US, India and the Middle East. BSC Solutions has over 15 years of IT and consulting experience to give cost effective solutions to many Fortune 1000 companies.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
BSC Solutions, Inc. USA | DUBAI | INDIA
1000 John R. Rd, Suite 203, Troy, MI 48083