Market Research Job in Columbia, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Market Research Jobs? See currently available Market Research job openings on market-research.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
market-research.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any market research job . We provide job resources for Market Research positions throughout the industry. market-research.jobs.net also provides Market Research jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Market Research by either city or state.
market-research.jobs.net is a market research job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Market Research jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your market research job search on market-research.jobs.net today.
Market Research Specialist
Market Research Specialist Job Description
- Conducts primary/secondary market research, performs thorough statistical analysis of research data.
- Provides information in concise/well-written reports to assist in strategic/marketing plan.
- Manages major marketing/sales projects, makes recommendations on product enhancement/performance, market demographics, new market potential, sales predictions/goals.
- Prepares/analyzes statistical comparisons of industries/companies, makes recommendations to product line.
Columbia Market Research Job
Market Research Specialist Job RequirementsRequired Education
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Three years of market research and analysis and strategic planning.
- Strong knowledge of primary and secondary research techniques.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Strong project-planning and analytical/critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
- Demonstrated proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Microsoft Office skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status.