Market Research Job in Providence, Rhode Island : RI
Looking for Market Research Jobs? See currently available Market Research job openings on market-research.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
market-research.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any market research job . We provide job resources for Market Research positions throughout the industry. market-research.jobs.net also provides Market Research jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Market Research by either city or state.
market-research.jobs.net is a market research job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Market Research jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your market research job search on market-research.jobs.net today.
Sr. Director, Compensation & Benefits
Sr. Director, Compensation & Benefits Job Description
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Sr. Director of Compensation & Benefits will be responsible for managing global compensation and benefits programs. This role designs and develops compensation, benefit and total rewards plans for the entire employee population. This role will serve as a SME on compensation and rewards programs and will report to the VP of Total Rewards and People Operations.
- Design, and develop global compensation structure and programs
- Completes competitive benchmarking, base and incentive compensation, sales incentive, long term incentives and executive compensation programs
- Partners with VP of Total Rewards and People Operations on executive compensation projects and assists in the preparation of materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors
- Manage administration of Short and Long Term Incentives
- Working through People and Transformation partners provide Compensation Consulting support to business
- Manage Global Mobility Program
- Manage administration of Health & Wellness benefit programs and Retirement plans
- Work with benefit vendors/broker, insurance carriers and financial institutions for administration of benefits programs
- Design cost and market competitive global benefit programs.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive communication strategy for global benefits programs
- Develops and leads the process for all global benefits related requests for proposals/negotiation with vendors of health, dental, life insurance, etc.
- Develop comprehensive financial review, analysis, and evaluation of short-term incentive programs
- Develop analysis, and present ideas to the People and Transformation Leadership Team
- Ensure all projects, programs, plan documentation and communications meet applicable guidelines
- Leverage Technology to streamline Compensation process
- Contributes to developing Total Rewards Strategy
- 10+ years of experience in developing compensation and benefits plans
- Previous experience working for a large international company.
- Hands-on experience in creating innovative global benefits and compensation programs
- Experience in educating leadership on compensation structure methodology and philosophy
- Ability to look at the compensation and benefits structure with a strategic view
- Strong understanding of all compliance and reporting requirements relating to compensation and benefits
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical, team oriented and collaborative demeanor
- Good written, and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resources or equivalent work.
- CCP / CBP preferred
Relocation is budgeted for this role
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Providence Market Research Job