Market Research Job in Yardley, Pennsylvania : PA 19067
Looking for Market Research Jobs? See currently available Market Research job openings on market-research.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
market-research.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any market research job . We provide job resources for Market Research positions throughout the industry. market-research.jobs.net also provides Market Research jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Market Research by either city or state.
market-research.jobs.net is a market research job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Market Research jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your market research job search on market-research.jobs.net today.
Pharmaceutical Market Research Analyst
Pharmaceutical Market Research Analyst Job DescriptionSyndicated Research Analyst- Executes research activities for our large syndicated market research projects including data collection tool development, some project management activities, data analysis, and client deliverables development.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft data collection planning tool/Analysis Schema with guidance
- Format surveys and discussion guides utilizing ribbon and templates (as specified in approved Analysis Schema)
- Test web surveys
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews (45-60) minutes per interview) and prepare for transcription
- Assist in keeping projects within estimated timeline by helping to resolve issues with fielding of surveys via communications and collaboration with the Research Operations group and service team
- Code qualitative survey responses (based upon the criteria specified in the analysis schema)
- Clean/prepare data in statistical package and/or Excel (e.g., merge, append, check frequencies, dedupe, and stack)
- Manage data in a statistical package, Excel and Access
- Analyze data (run frequencies, crosstabs, t-tests, regressions etc.)
- Identify key data findings
- Create preliminary graphic plans based Analysis Schema (in Excel graphs and charts)
- Conduct secondary research to address research objectives (as specified in Analysis Schema)
- Draft small sections of final reports and PowerPoint presentations with supervision
Associate development, manage and leadership
- Provide other associates clear expectations and direction
- Responsible to be viewed as a resource for information and guidance by other Analysts
- Demonstrates many of our client's Leadership Competencies within the firm
- Champion organizational initiatives
Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills
- A basic knowledge of the market research process
- A basic knowledge of statistics
- Project Management skills
- Good verbal communication and presentation skill
- Good writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels
- Must have ability to work independently when necessary
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and knowledge of a statistical package
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 10% of time
- B.S./B.A in relevant field of study required.
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MS, MPH) preferred.
- One to three years of market research or pharmaceutical or medical industry-related experience preferred
Yardley Market Research Job